FRENCH WAY LAST SECTION: SARRIA – SANTIAGO
Self Guided Walking Tour 6 days/5 nights 115 km (72 miles)
If you only have one week, walking the last section is your option to get a taste of the Camino. Starting your Camino in Sarria will allow you to walk the last 115km (72 miles) of the French Way to Santiago de Compostela; this means you will receive your pilgrim certificate, “The Compostela”.
This is the most popular Camino tour because it perfectly captures the essence of the Camino de Santiago; the last kilometers of the French Way are paths that cross through bumpy landscapes and the lush vegetation of Galicia, this makes it a wonderful place to walk. You also get to meet fellow pilgrims, discover local traditions, and delight yourself with amazing food.
Our tour guides will happily share their advice and experience to enhance and smooth your journey, there is no right or wrong way to walk the Camino, just Your Way to Santiago.
The Camino de Santiago was declared the first European Cultural Itinerary by the Council of Europe in 1987 as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- -5 Hotel nights (2/3/4-star hotels) in a double occupancy basis. Additional charges for individual occupancy will apply.
- -All breakfasts.
- -Two dinners, first and last night.
- -Snacks and water during the journey when possible.
- -Pilgrim credentials.
- -Full itinerary and maps of daily route provided every morning.
- -Daily luggage transfer between hotels throughout the tour.
- -Phone assistance on route as well as a support van, our guide will be on the road in the company van to assist you throughout the tour.
- -24/7 customer service.
- -Limited group sizes.
- -Sales Tax (IVA).
- -Airplane tickets and/or any related expenses.
- -Transportation to the start point of your tour, or from the finish point onward, ask for available options, extra charges will apply.
- -Hotel surcharges (laundry, phone, bar, restaurant, tips, etc.)
- -Medical expenses.
- -Travel and cancellation insurance.
- -Dinners (Except first and last night).
- -Single room.
- -Extra Night in Santiago.
23km (14 miles)
Portomarín Palas de Rei
25km (16 miles)
Palas de Rei Arzúa
29km (18 miles)
Arzúa Arca (O Pino)
19km (12 miles)
Arca (O Pino) Santiago de Compostela
20km (12 miles)
March 2018 Mar 23rd to Mar 28th
May 2018 May 4th to May 9th
June 2018 Jun 15th to Jun 20th Last Spots
July 2018 Jul 27th to Aug 1st Last Spots
September 2018 Sep 21st to Sep 26th Last Spots
November 2018 Nov 2nd to Nov 7th